Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Raul Wishes For A Repeat Of 2007

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 150
الموقع : https://dreamsisland.yoo7.com
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Raul Wishes For A Repeat Of 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Raul Wishes For A Repeat Of 2007   Raul Wishes For A Repeat Of 2007 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 4:11 pm

Real Madrid captain Raul stated his New Year wish - to see 2008 begin as 2007 has ended...

Raul Wishes For A Repeat Of 2007 25451_news

Real Madrid captain Raul is hoping for a fruitful 2008 to go with Madrid's title-winning 2007.

"I want to wish all the fans a very happy holiday season in the company of their loved ones," he announced via the club's official website.

"Taking stock of 2007, I think that all Madridistas must be satisfied and proud, first because of our league title, and then because of the great work that the team's done so far in this campaign.

"Hopefully we can continue in like fashion in 2008 and pick up more titles."

President Ramon Calderon chimed in, "This Christmas is more blanco than ever.

"Let's keep going with all the projects that are in place, in order to allow us to gain all the goals that we're so excited about.

"We're about to end 2007 and we're lucky enough to do so from the top. Finally, after 22 years, we've achieved titles in both football and basketball, adding the ULEB Cup [Basketball Champions League], too.

"In addition, we have big projects.

"Anyway, the most important thing is that we have a young team that promises to give us much enthusiasm in future."

Finally, club legend Alfredo Di Stefano remarked, "I wish all the Madridistas a happy and rewarding holiday at this time.

"I hope that next year will be the same as the one that's just closing.

"Contragulations to all, and we hope that both the football and basketball sides will continue to bring joy to our beloved fans."

Goal.com
Back to top Go down
https://dreamsisland.yoo7.com

Page 1 of 1