Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ronaldo Will Be The Best In The World – Deco

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 150
الموقع : https://dreamsisland.yoo7.com
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Ronaldo Will Be The Best In The World – Deco Empty
PostSubject: Ronaldo Will Be The Best In The World – Deco   Ronaldo Will Be The Best In The World – Deco Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 11:19 am

Barcelona midfielder Deco has declared that Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo will soon become the best player in the world.

Ronaldo Will Be The Best In The World – Deco 24640_news

The ex-Sporting Lisbon star has had a sensational past 12 months, helping the Red Devils to the Premiership title, as well as the semi-finals of the Champions League.

Ronaldo may have been the best player in England this calendar year, but he finished second and third respectively behind Milan superstar Kaka in the European and World Footballer of the Year awards.

"Cristiano Ronaldo will soon be the best player in the world," Deco told O Jogo.

"This year the role of the media was decisive for Kaka.

"I have experienced how the media can alter decisions in 2004 when I finished runner-up to Andrei Shevchenko.

"I am convinced that if I had been at Barcelona at that time then I would have won the award.”

In the FIFA World player prize, Ronaldo was positioned third behind second-placed Barcelona prodigy Lionel Messi, something Deco didn’t agree with.

"Manchester United is a big club, but the clubs in Spain and Italy work the promotional aspects very well. These are the things which influence the prizes,” he added.

"(Lionel) Messi is a fantastic player but after the year that Cristiano had I do not understand how he came third and not second.

"Cristiano and Messi are both quality and they will be fighting for the prizes over the next few years.

"I believe that Cristiano will not be too upset at missing out, because he knows that he will be No.1 in time."

Goal.com
Back to top Go down
https://dreamsisland.yoo7.com

Page 1 of 1